Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September 30

Nothing new has been going on here in our lives. We went on a short vacation to Cherokee,NC to go fishing. I didn't catch anything. Daryl caught one trout. We gave it to someone else when we left. I was not bringing home one small trout.

On October 7th I will get the test results back from the 12 tubes of blood the Hematologist took 2 weeks ago. I'm praying he can find an answer to why I keep miscarrying.

We had stopped trying for a while and Daryl has said he thinks it is time we start again. I'm willing to try. God won't give us anything we can't handle.

I get sad thinking I would have been 7 months preg. right now and would be having baby showers and getting the room ready. I look in the spare room and it is 1/2 painted and empty. It has been that way since we lost the last baby. Someday I will get myself together and finish painting it. Maybe I will make it into my craft room.

Thanks to my dear friend Melynda I am learning to scrapbook and make cards. She is doing her best to teach me all the way across the state. We email a lot. Boy does she have Patience. I'm a slow learner. But I am trying my best.

I promise to update as soon as I hear from the Doc. I hope he has good news for us.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

awww good luck with the results, hopefully they can figure it out. It took 4 mc for them to figure out what is wrong with me, my hormones plummet at 8 weeks I can try to take hormones but they don't always work, as proved by the other 2 mc i have had since we learned that. I hope that you can figure it out and that you can carry a baby *hugs*

Cheryl said...

I hope the doctor has some answers for you and you be on your way to holding your own sweet little one. I'll be praying for you!

Kira said...

I've got my fingers crossed for you, sweetie! You guys are in my thoughts. :)

Irene said...

Only the Lord knows why these sad things happen. It has nothing to do with you and I will pray for you and ask the Lord to please give you a blessing..I really think you will become a Mom sometime before long. Sometimes we do not get our prayers answered immediately, but he is still has plans for you. I am so sorry for your losses. These babies are little roses in the heavenly flower garden andwill always livw within your heart..Take care and God Bless all of your family.

Lisa said...

Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Christine said...

Bhb lurker here. Following and hoping for a positive outcome. Keeping my fingers crossed for ya.